Elite Wellness Center LLC believes in the value of wellness care for you and your family and have maintained a pricing structure that allows care for all budgets. Our office participates in most insurance programs. We also accept auto accident and workers compensation cases. For patients who have little or no chiropractic insurance coverage, flexible payment programs can be arranged. To learn more about our payment options for chiropractic and wellness care, you can call our office directly.
Most insurance plans are accepted at our office. We accept auto accident, workers compensation, personal injury and most health insurance plans, including Medicare. Since there are so many plans and coverage varies widely, please call us to find out if your plan covers care in our office. Our staff will verify and explain your benefits before treatment, at no charge.
For patients who have little or no chiropractic insurance coverage, flexible payment programs can be arranged. If you have no insurance or do not have chiropractic benefits there is still a way for you to receive the care you need. Many patients pay directly for care, as they discover chiropractic to be extremely cost-effective and affordable.
Health on a Budget
At Elite Wellness Center LLC, we're convinced that a small amount of your time and money to care for your most important asset--your health--will be far less time consuming and expensive than trying to recover it. If you feel you do not have enough time or money to take care of yourself, please contact us--we can help! The last thing we want is for you to come to our wellness center in crisis. So please, we would like to encourage you to take your health very seriously. As the old saying goes, if you don't have your health, you don't have anything. Unfortunately, too many people don't discover how true that statement is until it is too late.
Elite Wellness Center LLC believes in the value of chiropractic care for you and your family toward the goal of achieving total health and wellness. Therefore, we have created a pricing structure that is flexible enough to allow you to get the chiropractic care you need, no matter what your budget. Our chiropractic office participates in most insurance programs, but please call us at 864-439-1345 if you have any questions about whether you can use your insurance to pay for your chiropractic care. We pride ourselves on being a cost-effective means by which you and your loved ones are able to achieve feeling and healing better!
We attempt to remove the hassle from using your insurance. We’ll happily verify your coverage benefits, but please remember, benefits quoted to us by your insurance company are not a guarantee of payment. We will file your claim, await payment for 90 days, and if your company pays the benefits they quoted us, the only services you will be responsible for are any non-covered services, deductibles, co-pays, or co-insurances. If you have any questions regarding your financial responsibilities, never hesitate to ask.
Patients Without Insurance
For patients without insurance or those whose plans have limited coverage, we offer several plans to prevent the buildup of a large bill. These plans vary in options to provide maximum care without undue financial difficulty. If you fall under this category, please inquire about these types of options. For your convenience, we accept cash as well as most credit/debit cards.
We do accept assignment from Medicare. For chiropractors, the only covered service is “manual manipulation of the spine” or an adjustment; Medicare pays 80% of the allowable fee once the deductible has been met. This means you are required to pay the deductible and the remaining 20% as well as any non-covered services; these non-covered services will be reviewed with you at the time you sign an ABN.
Our office completes and files the forms for Medicare at no charge. Please inform us if you have any secondary or supplemental insurance.